Season Tickets for the 2022-2023 season are on sale now!
Save up to 25% with the Season Pass or 10% with the Flex Pass
Contact the Box Office at 309-663-2121 or [email protected] with inquiries.
Please note that the Box Office is not staffed every day and that there will be a delay in returned phone calls.
We are thrilled to offer season tickets online!
- For the best selection of seating or if you have special preferences as to seat location, purchase your season tickets as early as possible.
- Selecting Your Dates / Seats Online:
You will be directed to create an account with Tix.com at the time of purchase. Once a successful payment has been made, you can login to your account to select and book your dates and seats for each performance. See step-by-step instructions below:
- Step 1: When you are ready to book your dates, visit https://www.tix.com/ticket-sales/communityplayers/6522.
- Step 2: Login using the same email address you purchased your season tickets with.
- Step 3: Add your desired performance tickets to the shopping cart. You may do this for one show at a time or all shows at once.
- Step 4: As long as you are logged into the correct account, your season pass will be applied automatically to your cart total for the number of passes you have purchased.
- Step 5: Complete your checkout.
To book your performance dates through the box office please call 309-663-2121
- Season ticket holders who are part of a larger group who wish to be seated together should purchase their tickets at the same time and coordinate their seat choices together. Alternatively, the large group order could be purchased under a single online account.
Other ways to Purchase Season Tickets:
- In-person at the box office during box office hours (listed below)
- By calling 309-661-2121 during box office hours (listed below)
Box Office Hours
The box office is available for walk-in or telephone sales the following times:
- The opening week of a show: Monday through Friday from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- 2nd and/or 3rd weeks of a show: Thursday and Friday from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- Other show times: One hour before the curtain time until intermission or the start of the performance depending upon the show.
Box Office hours may change due to unforeseen circumstances or inclement weather.
Refunds / Exchanges
We are unable to give refunds for tickets. (We may bend the rules if a performance is completely sold out and we have a standby list). If for any reason you cannot attend a performance or find a friend to give your tickets to, return your tickets or call the box office and release your ticket numbers prior to the performance. Upon request, we will send you a receipt for your tax-deductible contribution.
Exchanges are allowed up to the start time of the performance. Original tickets must be surrendered at the box office before new tickets will be released.
All tickets ordered in advance must be paid at the time the order is placed.
Gift certificates may be purchased from the Box Office for a specific show or for any show within a given season. Gift certificates are also available for the purchase of season tickets.
We accept cash, personal checks, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Make checks payable to “Community Players Theatre”. There will be a service charge for all returned checks.
At the discretion of the Box Office, vacant seats at 5 minutes before curtain, may be reassigned as upgrades or offered to standby list patrons unless you have contacted the box office stating that you will be arriving late.
Due to Fire Marshal regulations, a seat must be purchased for anyone entering the theatre regardless of their age (even infants must have a seat purchased).