[action link=”https://docs.google.com/a/communityplayers.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfohn10XWEnykMGo3AtQJemLP8DTumuc-P0FKiNsthGtrdVMw/viewform?c=0&w=1″ link_text=”Apply”]2017-2018 Staff Application – Due March 31st[/action]
As Community Players prepares to begin our 95th season, we take great pleasure in extending an invitation to you to become a part of this continuing tradition. We will shortly begin assembling production staffs for the 2017-2018 season and hope that you will consider applying for one of these positions.
The shows of the 95th season include:
- All My Sons – Play – Performances: September 1-3 & 8-10, 2017
- Sister Act – Musical – Performances: November 3-5, 10-12 & 17-19, 2017
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) – Play – Performances: January 12-14 & 19-21, 2018
- Into The Woods – Musical – Performances: March 9-11, 16-18 & 23-25, 2018
- August: Osage County – Play – Performances: May 4-6 & 11-13, 2018
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat – Musical – Performances: July 6-8, 12-15 & 19-22, 2018
Staff Positions for these shows include:
- Assistant Director
- Music Director*
- Set Design
- Set Construction
- Stage Manager
- Set Crew
- House Manager
* denotes a position only needed for Musicals
Click HERE to apply for a staff position in a show of our upcoming season.
If you have any questions about the positions, the selection process or anything regarding staff applications, please send an email to [email protected].
Join us in making our next season our best season!