[action link=”https://communityplayers.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/CPT-16-17-Season-Ticket-Order-Form.pdf” link_text=”Download”]Download the Season Ticket Order Form[/action]
Contact the Box Office at 309-663-2121
or [email protected] with inquiries.
Please note that the Box Office is not staffed every day and that there will be a delay in returned phone calls.
- For the best selection of seating or if you have special preferences as to seat location, send in your season ticket stubs as early as possible. It is never too early to send in your requests. Some patrons choose their dates for all of the shows right away!
- All ticket orders are filled in the order in which they are received. Additional tickets may also be ordered at the time that you submit your season ticket order. Simply include a note and payment or charge card information.
- Season ticket holders who are part of a larger group who wish to be seated together should submit the requests in the same envelope for a guarantee to be seated together for the performance your group is attending.
Box Office Hours
The box office is available for walk-in or telephone sales the following times:
- The opening week of a show: Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m.
- 2nd and/or 3rd weeks of a show: Thursday and Friday from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m.
- Other show times: One hour before the curtain time until intermission or the start of the performance depending upon the show.
Box Office hours may change due to unforeseen circumstances or inclement weather.
We accept cash, personal checks, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Make checks payable to “Community Players Theatre”. There will be a service charge for all returned checks.