Mark your calendars for CPT's upcoming members meeting!
We encourage you to join us by becoming a member or renewing your membership for the remainder of this season. We cannot wait to see you all in person!
To Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
Benefits of membership in Community Players Theatre include:
- Discounted Season Tickets – Only $60!
- That is 20% Off the Season Rate – 40% Off the Individual Ticket Rate!
- Discounted Individual Tickets – $2 Off!
- Discount for members only. Does not apply to groups or multiple tickets purchased. Good in person at Box Office only.
- Attendance at Board of Governor meetings including voting in the election of the board
- Eligibility to check out scripts from our script library
- Opportunities for occasional group outings to professional theatre productions
- Potential discounts for other fun events organized by the theatre, like “Bring It and Sing It” nights.
Membership dues are only $20 per member, per season to help defray costs. Pay your membership dues online to become or renew your membership here.
Attending the Meeting In-Person
- The board positions up for election will be emailed to active members prior to the Annual Meeting date. Please plan to review the board applications ahead of time as a vote will occur. We have several positions up for election with more than one applicant this year.
- Please plan to arrive at the theatre 10 minutes early so the meeting can begin on time.
If you have any questions about membership please contact our Membership Chair at [email protected]
See you there!
Please note: There is a $1 convenience fee for membership dues processed online to cover credit card fees.